IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE WE REMAIN OPEN FOR REGISTERED AND NON REGISTERED PATIENTS DURING THE NOVEMBER 2020 LOCKDOWN AND SUBSEQUENT TIER SYSTEM RESTRICTIONS.
We have a dedicated a COVID-19 webpage which provides more information.
Welcome to Dash Dental Care
Situated in South Manchester we offer comprehensive private dental care in a friendly modern environment.
From dental health examinations to full smile make overs and everything in between we have the solution for you.
You can book appointments online using our secure online booking service.
For more details visit our Secure online booking page
This months featured treatment is composite bonding. This very happy patient had this quick, simple and pain free treatment completed in just one session to close her gaps and reshape her teeth. She also had her teeth whitened to complete the overall transformation. She is over the moon with the result.
To book your free assessment please contact reception.
|Dental implants can secure loose dentures and replace anything from one tooth to a full set of teeth.||Our dental therapists can clean your teeth removing tartar and staining for a fresher feel and healthier gums.|
What our patients say
Why choose us
• We are a small two dentist, well-established ethical private Manchester practice
• Our central aim is to establish and maintain excellent dental health for the whole family through preventative care
• Patients register with a dentist of their choice and see the same dentist every visit
• We provide high quality customer service and patient care
• Our small size means we retain a personal service
• We offer a competitive family registration package
• We offer a range of payment options to make treatment affordable
• We offer a Practice Membership scheme to budget for regular dental care and cut down long term costs
• We have extensive experience in treating patients anxious about dental treatment and can provide dental sedation
• We have emergency appointments available daily for both registered and non registered patients. Visit our Emergency Service page for details on how to book.
• Access to the practice is easy from all parts of Greater Manchester and the North West. We are close to the M56 and M60 motorways and other travel links.
Monday 8:45 am to 5:15 pm
Tuesday 8:45 am to 5:15 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:30 am to 5:15 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm