WE ARE REOPENING ON 8TH JUNE FOR REGISTERED AND NON REGISTERED PATIENTS
HERE IS AN UPDATE ON WHAT TO EXPECT
We are pleased to announce that we will be reopening on 8th June to deliver some treatments that haven’t been available for the last few months.We are working very hard to ensure that the practice is ready to see patients and we are fully compliant with all the updated guidelines. You will notice that your journey through the practice will be very different but please understand that all the changes we have made are to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Here are just a few of the changes we have put in place:
- Reception screens
- Handgel throughout the practice
- Social distancing throughout the practice
- Longer appointrments and fewer patients seen in a day
- Enhanced PPE
- Daily screening of symptoms and temperature for all patients and staff
- A deep clean/disinfection of the whole practice
- Updated risk assessments, practice policies and procedures
Dental practices are highly skilled in infection control and have well-established protocols that are regularly checked and audited against government standards. Organisations concerned with national standards (CQC/HIW/HIS and RQIA) that have a statutory role to check these issues have confirmed the high standards to which dental practices operate.
We are still following strict guidelines regarding the type of treatment we can offer. In June we will be seeing emergencies only.
Anyone who is not registered at the practice but is unable to access their usual dental care will be welcome to use our services as well as our regular patients. Please telephone or email for an appointment as we will be unable to offer "drop in" appointments.
Our aim is then to start seeing patients for routine examination and hygiene appointments from July. Further treatments will be reintroduced as advice and guidelines change.
Please read the following advice prior to your appointment;
- With the exception of children and patients in need of support or supervision, patients should come alone
- Please bring minimal belongings with you. Coats and bags will not be allowed in the surgery
- A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice
- Payment should be made preferably by cards
- Patients will be asked to use handgel on entering and leaving the practice
- Some elective procedures may have to be deferred or reassessed
- If you wish to make an appointment please telephone rather than visit the practice. Walk in emergencies will not be able to be seen.
- If you develop Covid 19 symptoms within 14 days of visiting the practice please alert us
- If you have Covid 19 symptoms and have a dental emergency please contact the practice to discuss your care prior to attending
- Please try to attend for your appointment on time. Late arrivals may not be seen. Try not to attend too early to avoid unnecessary time in the waiting room
- If you prefer to wait outside/in your car please let reception know and we will call you in when the surgery is ready for you.
- You are welcome to wear a mask in the waiting room. Masks are also available for you at the practice. If you would like a mask please ask at reception
Welcome to Dash Dental Care
Situated in South Manchester we offer comprehensive private dental care in a friendly modern environment.
From dental health examinations to full smile make overs and everything in between we have the solution for you.
You can book appointments online using our secure online booking service.
For more details visit our Secure online booking page.
Treatment of the month
This months featured treatment is composite bonding. This very happy patient had this quick, simple and pain free treatment completed in just one session to close her gaps and reshape her teeth. She also had her teeth whitened to complete the overall transformation. She is over the moon with the result.
To book your free assessment please contact reception.
What our patients say
Why choose us
• We are a small two dentist, well-established ethical private Manchester practice
• Our central aim is to establish and maintain excellent dental health for the whole family through preventative care
• Patients register with a dentist of their choice and see the same dentist every visit
• We provide high quality customer service and patient care
• Our small size means we retain a personal service
• We offer a competitive family registration package
• We offer a range of payment options to make treatment affordable
• We offer a Practice Membership scheme to budget for regular dental care and cut down long term costs
• We have extensive experience in treating patients anxious about dental treatment and can provide dental sedation
• We have emergency appointments available daily for both registered and non registered patients. Visit our Emergency Service page for details on how to book.
• Access to the practice is easy from all parts of Greater Manchester and the North West. We are close to the M56 and M60 motorways and other travel links.
|Church Road Dental Practice Manchester, Dentist Manchester, Dentists Manchester, Tooth Whitening Manchester, Teeth Whitening Manchester, Dental Sedation Manchester, Dental Implants Manchester, Cosmetic Dentist Manchester, Northenden, Didsbury, Sale, Altrincham, Cheshire.|